BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finally..

YAY!!
Not alot of homeworks as I expected!
School holidays just started and I'm on my computer thinking what to do.
That's the only thing I hate about long holidays.When your mom when to work and your sister hanging in the mall with her friend,I ALWAYS got left out.And be ALONE... Miserable days you think?
Nah!
I'm happy spending time alone with my best friend,the computer which I named it,Vanessa.
LAYLA+VANESSA=LAYSSA,which means 'Happy Forever And Ever' in Latin.
I'm happiest when I'm surfing the net.Lemme think what to write...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
And yeah,
Yesterday,something quite interesting happened.Somebody down my apartment was yelling like a moron which was really annoying.It continued for sometime,so I was really curious.I took my phone and started recording the sound.And I was really curious so I still stayed there when the noise was getting louder,and suddenly a Malay guy with a GUN came up.I was SO freaking scared I immediately shut and door and started panicking!!! I taught he was a CRIMINAL that wanted to kill neighbour.He called me but I pretended I didn't listen and ran away waking my mom and sis from zzz!!
I was still curious,so I peeked through the door hole and see cops behind him.Pheww..Thank God he was a COP.If not,I would consider of moving.

And today,my mom saw the house(where the noise came from)with blood all over the floor.
She said it was DAMN SMELLY!!.Eww!!He even asked my mom to help him clean it up.
Pfft!
Asking a passerby to help you clean your house with smelly blood all over??
WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING??!

1 comment: