BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not Again?!

You know when sometimes people give you the blur-face-look
when you're explaining something and they really don't get a word?
And say,"Okay....*long pause*......Good for you....*short pause*...What did she just say??"
(*to the person next to them when you left)
Well,happens to me like ALL the time.And sometimes,INFRONT of me.

I HAVE to hear these words from the mouth of my 'friend',Julie at least 3 times a day.
She's like so damn DUMB and blur.
And likes to talk BORING things that I don't know
about like a weird guy that she's obsessed with from
Youtube.She expects people to be like WOO HOO!!
about her stories and discriminates *somebody I admire.
(*like a actor/singer)

Argh..
Its frustrating when you want someone to
change and they will get really hurt
when you tell them about their attitudes.


This is kinda like what their expression is.

~BTW,this is Jessica Leighton,my
BFF~

No comments:

Post a Comment